Dedicated to all things baby boomer. Get the 4-1-1 on issues and information concerning primetime careers, wellness, finances, relationships, and lifestyle. What's working for us? What isn't? Will we lay down and retire at 65? Or will we be rockin' till the coffin slams? How do we make this the best time of our lives? Let's get the answers and share them here.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ORAC Schmorac - Just Give me Dark Chocolate!

THIS has completely made my day!
While perusing the Hershey's site (steadily snarfing down dark chocolate miniatures that a colleague shares on his desk) for nutritional information I received some ultra-good news. Dark Chocolate has an extremely high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity - a measure of antioxidant power) value. This was documented by data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Journal of the American Chemical Society.

Double WooHoo! I'm so happy I posted the statistics as my screen saver and passed out miniatures to coworkers. Here again is further proof that God must be a woman. Antioxidants - Nutritional Information - HERSHEY'S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home